Start personalizing Seed and understanding your body by clicking on the ‘My Profile’ button on the home page.
1. Photo – If you want to add a photo of yourself on this page, click the photo circle at the top of the page and choose a photo to add.
2. Days – It is on this page that Seed will tell you the number of days until your next predicted period, the number of days until your estimated ovulation and the average number of days in your menstrual cycle.
3. Average cycle – Remember that the average cycle is calculated from an average of the last three cycles so if the number looks a little funny, go back into your tracker and check that you have entered your period start dates correctly and not missed one!
4. The ‘My Profile’ page also displays today’s date and also the date when your next period is due.
5. ‘My Fertility Today’ – Under the date is the fertility indicator which shows when you are most likely to be fertile for conception purposes. Check out the legend to understand what the blue droplets represent.
6. Now for the fun part! Take the Hormonal Health Quiz on this page to create dietary and lifestyle tips that are specific for you and your hormones! These tips will be saved so you can refer back to them at any time. Re-take the quiz every three months or as your symptoms change. Following these tips will help you to achieve better hormonal balance and feel your very best.
Belinda created The Seed Concept as she is passionate about helping women optimise their nutrition and health in a realistic and achievable manner.
Latest posts by Belinda Kirkpatrick (see all)
- Simple swaps you can do to make your life 100% healthier - February 24, 2018
- Seed App – Part 3 – Food & More - December 11, 2017
- Easy Apple and Pear Snacks: - December 11, 2017